JaRoD's Blog

Monday, February 26, 2007

Lazy guy

Have been busy and/or lazy lately and not been posting here. Well I can say gothic 3 is a really fun game and I especially loved how the enemies didn't level in it. You could actually go anywhere! in the game but you'd get killed by big enemies :P One cool thing is that it actually had a few really HUGE enemies 8O and it had a lot of feel to it. Very addicting game and but nothing can beat the dark brotherhood quests in oblivion.

Now I'm just waiting for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and bioshock, they seem like great games. Oh and I've updated my cpu to a core 2 duo e4300, and of course also had to update motherboard and memories hehe. Have it overclocked to 3Ghz at default vcore. I should be able to get it up to 3.3 with a small vcore increase though, but can't really be bothered right now :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home